| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergen - Florida in October is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- The weather in October is rather sodden. A hearty 271mm (10.7in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 10:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergen - Florida October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bergen - Florida, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergen - Florida:
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) NNE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 260.9 kms (162.1 miles) NE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) NE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) ENE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) ENE
- Geilo, Norway - 158.9 kms (98.8 miles) E
- Gardermoen, Norway - 317.1 kms (197.1 miles) E
- Oslo, Norway - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) E
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SE
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) S
- Kristiansand, Norway - 288.7 kms (179.4 miles) SSE